Deputy Manager (Taxation) -Finance & Accounts
Finance – Finance /
Level of education: commercial education at higher level, possibly university degree , Qualified Chartered Accountant
Companies’ register: No
Working experience: 3 - 5 years
Special knowledge: SAP, Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (esp. Excel)
Valid driving license for passenger car
5 experience in reporting, closing and taxation area with working knowledge on SAP is must.
Knowledge of international accounting (IFRS/IAS)
Knowledge of national accounting (Ind AS)
Financial and business administration knowledge
Personal qualification: Excellent communication skills
Competent and objective counterpart for the general management
Motivating / Self-Motivating
Description of tasks: - Leadership Accounting team
- Maintain executive responsibility for financial operations, including working capital, capital expenditures, debt levels, taxes, budget and general accounting
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Contact to Auditors, banks, financial authorities
- Develop and direct financial plans to the strategic business plan, company growth and market opportunities and direction
- Set-up and/or monitor all financial and operational controls and metrics within the organization
- Analyze current and future business operations and plans to determine financial effectiveness
- Evaluate, integrate and manage the company’s financial resources and functions
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources and assess policies for employees through other managers
- GST, Income tax, TDS, transfer pricing knowledge
- Strategic input
Reports to: line management
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!