Regional HR Manager, CCN & NCN
Human Resources – Human Resources
At cargo-partner, you will interface with multiple business stakeholders, both internal and external on a daily basis and play your role in executing and devleoping Human Resources in Central and Northern China. cargo-partner in Central & Northern China has several offices in cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Ningbo, etc. We are now actively looking to recruit a Regional HR Manager, Central & Northern China hence this is a great opportunity to create, innovate, and make the position your own.
- To coordinate with General Managers, Managing Directors and Department Heads to handle personnel planning according to company strategies.
- To formulate and develop regional human resource management policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- To lead, manage and develop the HR teams in your region, as well as developing and implementing HR strategies, budgeting and establish KPI's for the team taking into account the needs of the business and development of people in the company.
- To oversee the annual performance appraisal, annual salary review, bonus exercises and provide recommendationson reward distribution.
- To manage recruitment & selection activities for senior management level staff in North East Asia and oversee recruitment activities in other North East Asia offices.
- Degree educated
- Approximately 8 years in Human Resources.
- Solid knowledge of China labour law and legal requirements .
- Strong Leadership skills and professionalism.
- Interpersonal skills and Stakeholder Management
- High energy level and endurance, willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong ability to work independently.
Job Title: Regional HR Manager, Central & Northern China
Scope: Central & Northern China
Location: Shanghai, China
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!