Customer Implementation Manager (m/w)
Management Functions – Chairman's Office
Based on the continuous expansion of our market share we are looking for a person that helps us building a larger implementation team. This person will lead the onboarding process of new customers until final implementation on our products and solutions.
Your main tasks
- Act as relationship and project manager between Sales, Product Management and the Customer during the implementation process and hold accountability for the overall implementation success
- Set up and execute solid and well thought out implementation project plans to adhere to standards and stakeholder expectations as well as to manage timeline, scope and general requirements
- Participate not only in post-sales but also and if necessary in pre sales, early stage customer meetings to really understand customer needs and expectations as well as to ensure alignment internally with business solutions management
- Collect data, documents and specifications to ensure each implementation meets the specific needs of the customer
- Configure and customize our solutions to match customer specifications and expectations
- Manage the relationship with project stakeholders including internal (cross functional) as well as on customer side and keep them informed via providing regular progress reports
- Based on solution orientation, high level of professionalism, critical and independent thinking, provide resolutions to customer problems and challenges and thus maximize customer satisfaction
- Bachelor´s and/or Master´s degree
- At least 6 years of professional experience ideally within logistics and/or supply chain management; ideally 2 years of relevant experience within customer service, project management and/or implementations
- Strong customer relationship and project management skills
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outgoing, confident and hands-on personality with self-starter qualities
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through, and reliability
- Ability to engage with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds (intercultural sensitivity)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English is a must, German nice to have)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications as well as other relevant applications (e.g. Jira/Confluence)
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team with lots of room for personal growth
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from € 50.000,--
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!