Pricing & Space Controller
Product Management – Air /
1. To proposal and update space procurement plan base on carriers and master loaders inquiry;
2. To analysis and control the space allocation to improve the overall utilization of space;
3. To participate in and coordinate the space adjustment and help booking;
4. To help coordinate with other daily operations and other tasks assigned by manager.
- Computer basic knowldge, MS Office;
- English language spoken and written - CET 4 or above;
- Good experience and understanding of airfreight space;
- Team work spirit & Flexibility
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!