Lead JAVA Developer (m/f)
iLogics – Application Development
In this interesting and multi-faceted position, you will be responisble for developing company-wide web applications and mobile eBusiness solutions as a member of our internal software development team.
Your main tasks
- Specialized management of one of our developer teams (2-5 employees)
- Implementation of Enterprise Java web applications and mobile solutions
- Requirements analysis, conceptional design of solutions and technical specifications
- Continuous market analysis and benchmarking in regard to technology, design and usability
- Technical education and relevant professional experience in web-based application development
- Project experience as lead developer / SW architect or team leader
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Good competence and programming experience with Java EE7, ideally experience with Vaadin
- Experience with enterprise search integration (Elasticsearch)
- Competence with relational databases (SQL, RDBMS, E/R Modeling)
- Experience in the application of Design Patterns
- Self-reliant approach to work, self-initiative, resilience and ability to think across systems
- High problem-solving skills and strong motivation to design and implement innovative web-based solutions
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Individual development and career possibilities
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from € 60,000
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!