Route Development Manager
Los Angeles /
Business Development / Sales – GND /
Your chance to develop business and agent relationships on a global scale!
As a Route Manager you will become target market expert assigned to Western Region of the US. Your customers will be agents/freight forwarders and your mission to bring market intelligence, analyse risk and identify opportunities to grow the business and trade between the cargo-partner network and agents here in the US. You can benefit from international interactions and grow your professional network as well as geographical expertise. You will be a part of our Global Network Development team and your new colleagues and superior (Corporate Director GND) are ready to train and support you. You can be based anywhere on the West Coast and we will offer office desk at our Los Angeles branch office (Gardena) as required, or enable you to work remotely.
What's in it for you:
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities. Thanks to our small team you will be instantly recognized and we enable you to achieve your career goals whether you want to grow to leadership role or become a subject matter expert. Since our business is rapidly growing you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company.
- Implementation of own initiatives. We are a company with open culture where the main focus is on people - they create our strength. You can come up with creative ideas and we will always listen.
- Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
- Competitive salary and performance based incentives
What you´ll be doing:
- You will contact new agents in the US and introducing and offering cargo-partner worldwide services- Air, Sea, Road, Rail, Logistics
- You will manage an agent portfolio, on-board new agents and make sure that agents have adequate and updated product know-how
- You will perform business development activities through managed agents- sell our products to the agents and encourage them to sell further to their customers
- You might also act as a liaison between cargo-partner and agents where the situation requires mediation
- Along the way you will monitor sales results and agents’ performance in terms of profitability
What you´ll need:
- Experience in freight forwarding industry
- Proven track record in international business development
Apply directly, connect with me on LinkedIn or contact me at: email@example.com. Doesn´t matter if you share your full CV, LinkedIn profile or just a short introduction. We promise to give you feedback within 2 weeks.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!