Manager Business Development - Haikou
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
1. To develop free hand business of Haikou city, focus on sales activity.
2. Get & send the potential sales lead.
3. Join call with the oversea/global network development colleague to investigate the business.
4. To prepare and issue quotations for customers according to sales guidance.
5. Troubleshooting/solving of service problems for customers, answering customer inquiries.
6. Providing friendly and professional service to our customers.
7. To promote company's product to gain more business.
9. Provide the reflect the market info in Haikou city to the company.
work location: Haikou
- 2 year experience in freight forwarding industry.
- College degree or above, major in logistics or international trading is preferable.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, team-work.
- Have certain customer basic
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!