Air Pricing Manager - Korea
Product Management – Air /
- To drive and communicate air fright procurement, negotiate with our core carriers for pricing and contracts.
- To lay out a procurement plan for assigned area of responsibility in alignment with larger initiatives.
- To monitor rate and pricing system and suggestion for enhancements.
- To file for group and overseas agents on core carriers.
- To prepare reports and analysis for air freight market trend.
- To handle rate inquiries from cargo-partner group/agents.
- To handle RFQ/Tender for all region or trade lane.
- To support origin and destination offices/agents to obtain target rate.
- To assist Manager monitor the performance of the carriers and strive for service reliability & continuous improvement.
- To collect and analyze market trends, carriers services and formulate procurement strategies.
- To maintain and develop optimize relationship with carriers in local level.
- To monitor AOL’s loading commitments for core carriers vs AOL’s shipment forecast.
- To work closely with business development roll for the procurement to seek solutions for profit maximization.
- To work closely and co-ordinate with air cargo team to achieve one team one goal.
- To assist Manager streamline current working process to produce efficiency and an aggressive teamwork spirit.
- To plan, direct and meet budgeted targets in service level commitment, process efficiency and cost effectiveness and ensure continuous growth for the company.
- Degree/College/Diploma holder in Business Administration/ Logistics/ Purchasing/ Operations Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Shipping rate Structures, Pricing and Trade.
- Solid knowledge and proven track record of Procurement.
- Contacts & Relationships with Air lines, GSA, Air Co-Loaders and Air Service.
- Strong communication skills in Korean & English.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!