Temporary Sea Cargo Billing (Contract 3 Month.)
Product Management – Sea /
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Controlling if invoices are issued to the correct company name, address, if VAT numbers are correct or missing
- Booking of invoices is only possible if the operations department has made registration in AS 400 program or accrual, or if approved with position and signature
- Filing of booked invoice
- Thai, male or female with at least 3-5 years experiences in freight forwarder
- Good knowledge of import-export fields
- Vocational or bachelor’s degree in any field
- Well-organized, mature, good interpersonal, enthusiastic with service mind and teamwork
- Good command of both Thai and English both written and spoken.
Contact: Nussara Sorheng
Tel: 662 1316503
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!