Product Management – Operations /
2022 was an excellent year for cargo partner not only in terms of our continued business growth but also our exceptional financial success, which has seen our turnover double within the past 4 years. We have also expanded to over 40 offices in 140 countries and 4000 employees, opening up further new worldwide offices last year which included Barcelona and Chicago. As part of our ambitious we are now are looking to expand our Road division which will offer further career development opportunities.
We are therefore currently recruiting a Transport Planner/Transport Coordinator to join our amazing operations team in Roermond where you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of trucking shipments to our extensive and expanding customer base. Providing a first class customer service experience your role is a highly pivotal position within the business, upholding our exemplary standards and safeguarding the timely dispatch and delivery of all road freight.
Our Roermond operation offers an excellent office environment with great facilities and a very positive and supportive team dynamic. Roermond is a very attractive town with a very good range of restaurants, cafes and shops, so a nice change to take lunch, a coffee or enjoy its fine range of shopping. The surrounding area is very picturesque with delightful countryside, consisting of a network of canals and lakes and a marina nearby.
We have major customers and a full order book so you will be joining a a highly profitable and successful business that is experiencing exponential growth. Career progression opportunities are plentiful as we offer the potential of not only existing site promotion but also the opportunity to move into Air or Sea Freight or even internationally within Europe and the USA. So whether you’re looking for a step up in your career or to kick-start your career, cargo-partner offers an abundance of opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Daily handling of business cases in the area of trucking shipments
- Contacting and dealing with clients, agents, other freight forwarding companies and customs bodies in connection with dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Electronic data processing
- Coverage of insurance (temporarily or permanently)
- Compose records about damages and deficits of shipments and complaint orders
- Issue invoices of the accumulated expenses respectively transfering to the person in
- Charge for invoicing
- Filing of business cases
- Makes offers to customers and partners
- Enter the data of new customers, partners and service provider and updates existing ones
- Issuing and monitoring transportation documents, collecting documents for dispatching and delivering of shipments
- Generate potential sales leads
- Customer service, keeps contact with agents
- Compile the monthly bodero report
- Knowledge of the standard operation procedures/guidelines and systems
What You Will Bring
- Transport Planning/Transport Coordinator experience
- Your ability to speak English and Dutch
- Great customer service skills
- Your enthusiasm and positive team focused attitude
- You take the initiative and take responsibility
- You thrive in a busy and fast paced environment
- A strong desire to deliver the best outcome and results
- Open to learning new tasks and developing your career
What We Offer You
- A robust career plan and professional growth opportunities. Your talent will be instantly recognized and we enable you to achieve your career goals. Since our business is constantly growing you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company either within your own country or internationally.
- Implementation of your own initiatives. We are a company with open culture where the main focus is on people - they create our strength. You can come up with creative ideas and we will always listen.
- Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
- If you are bored with focusing on just a an aspect of Freight Forwarding we can offer the opportunity to deal with the process more extensively and comprehensively adding variety and interest to your role. We will train you – you just need to bring the key ingredient of your enthusiasm!
- Competitive salary and benefit package. We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, , holiday money, lunch vouchers, insurance contribution, travel allowance, Ecocheque, company events and much more!
Should you wish to apply for this key position within our Roermond operation we would very much welcome your application so please forward it to: email@example.com
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!