Manager-Solution Design & Implementation Contract Logistics India
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
1. Handle RFQ and RFP from customer or 3rd party warehouse subcontractors.
2. Support the branch managers or local sales on customer visits related to potential Contract Logistics potential .
3. Support the branch managers or local sales in the region to lead, design and implement the Logistics operation process / SOP and manage the milestones of the project.
4. Uses optimization modeling and process (re-)design to derive optimum logistics solution, resource level and costs.
5. Assists in creating solution documents and comprehensive presentations, and supports presenting them to the (potential) customer.
6. Develops a strong understanding of financial models, contract budget models and contract budget development.
7. Develops improved methodologies for analyzing client data.
8. Liaises with other functions, departments and business units to formulate and test validity of solutions.
9. Perform end user operational/SOP training as part of the solution handover to the operation concerned.
10. Works closely with the branch logistics managers or sub-contractor to lead, the implantation of the designed solution and manage the milestones of the project.
11. Provide regular updates on project progress to management and customers to enable overall project progress monitoring.
12. Make final recommendations to customers on implementation plans: timings, budgets, resources and quality standards
13. Continuously looking at ways to re-engineer the current Logistics process to provide a better quality service to our Clients.
14. Provides support for Contract Logistics projects related to India
15. Source or evaluate new/existing sub-contractors capabilities in the country to implement the Logistics projects align with cargo-partner compliance standard.
Job title Manager-Solution Design & Implementation Contract Logistics India
Job code Tasks To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs. Operation know-how on using cargo-partner Warehouse Management System (WMS).
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience: University degree or equivalent English language fluency At least 5 years’ experiences with : Consulting, and /or project management methodology and processes Working in a global multi-national organization Supply chain knowledge Warehouse operational experiences End user application training and documentation Client presentation experiences (project progress & delivery, technology capabilities and value add. Good understand of the CL business services Special Knowledge Risk Management Project Management methodology Business process modeling Entity relationship diagram modeling In-depth knowledge of Microsoft office suites & WMS Personal Qualification Good Presentation skills Structured and organized personality Passion for solution design and creative thinking Excellent communicator and analytical skills Capable to manage changes Customer focus and able to translate customer needs into business solutions through innovation and creativity Cross-product thinking, Cross industry thinking Motivating / Self Motivating Plan, organize, prioritize and coordinate daily and future activities Strive well under stress and meeting deadlines Collaborative and able to work in diverse culture environment Able to travel
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!