Business Development Manager based in Prague
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Are you looking to build a long-term sales career within freight forwarding industry? Join our collaborative team in Czech Republic and become a part of ongoing success story. To support our rapid growth Europe we are now hiring sales smart individuals eager to chase and close new business.
- Active sales and business development within defined region
- Present, promote and sell services to existing and prospective customers
- Development of defined markets and trade lanes
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Represent interests of the company before third parties
- Coordinate the relations with other company functions
- Commercial education or special education in freight forwarding
- Proven work experience within logistics industry
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Knowledge of languages: English on at least B2 level is a must / special advantage is additional language knowledge, f.e. German
- Valid driving license and willingness to travel every day
- Challenging projects with vital responsibility
- Working for an innovative and economically steady company in an open work environment
- Dynamic, international and multicultural work environment
- Further internal and external education
- Quick decision making due to a flat hierarchy
- Performance oriented salary and bonuses
Follow us with #cargopartner
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you! Submit your application and CV in Czech/English via our online job portal today.
We live team spirit!
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!