Nationaler Produktmanager -FCL - (m/w/d)
Product Management – Sea /
‘Our dynamic growth plans and great culture will excite and provide the perfect environment for you to demonstrate your exceptional Product Management skills.’
Our teams are very proud of our highly supportive and friendly culture which has undoubtedly been a key factor in our phenomenal growth and progress:
• Having doubled our turnover to over Euro 2 billion, we now have over 40 offices in 140 countries and 4000 employees and have further ambitious plans in the pipeline.
• We have just had our most profitable year ever and our expansion plans are in full flow.
• Global new offices and we have recently opened up new offices in Barcelona and just added another office in the USA in Chicago.
This is a senior management role and now need the expertise of an enthusiastic and highly motivated Product Manager (m/w/d) who can strategically define a robust product vision and profitable product roadmap for our highly successful German business. Your ability to advise, devise and develop market leading products, alongside your ability to manage/coach teams and productively influence your Trade Lane, Sales and Operations management colleagues will be key factors in your success to date.
Join us on an exciting journey where in your role as National Product Manager (m/f/d) we can provide an excellent stage for you to meet both your aspirations and career ambition not just in nationally but potentially on an international scale. .As we continue to grow our global network there simply couldn’t be a better time to join the cargo-partner family.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- National product responsibility requiring the creation and development of a profitable a robust product vision and profitable product roadmap for our highly successful German business.
- Responsibility for sourcing locally and ensuring competitive services
- Close cooperation with the trade lane managers and the sales team to support customer development and customer retention management
- Product productivity and profitability monitoring at national level
What you will you bring?
- 5 years of experience in sea freight, including a minimum of 2 years in a Product Management/leadership function
- An established network of shipping companies and strong relationships with forwarders
- German language fluency and good English language verbal and written ability.
- Convincing presentation and communication skills with the ability to influence and gain approval for your ideas and ‘vision’ from management colleagues and staff.
- You will be a motivational leader and skilled negotiater with strong strategic and planning skills
- •A result-oriented and motivated personality who enjoys introducing and promoting new ideas.
What we can offer you:
- A very attractive salary and bonus package and company car
- Flexible working time models
- Excellent national and international career and development prospects within senior management roles
- A future-proof job in a company with innovative strength and economic stability
- A company with a supportive, team focused and open culture with family values
- A highly motivated team with great international and national colleagues
- Interesting additional benefits (attractive company pension scheme, JobRad, employee discounts)
Thank you for considering this exciting new opportunity within our fast expanding business. If you are interested in applying please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit our website at:
However to get a real feel for us and our culture please visit our LinkedIn live page to get an insight into our operations and people:
cargo-partner ist ein privat geführter Info-Logistik-Komplettanbieter mit einem breiten Portfolio an Luft-, See-, Landtransport- und Logistik-Services und besonderen Stärken in den Bereichen Informationstechnologie sowie Supply Chain Optimierung. Das Unternehmen betreibt über 130 Standorte in 40 Ländern, um weltweit schnelle und effiziente Lösungen für eine Vielzahl an Branchen zur Verfügung zu stellen. Mit der SPOT-Plattform sichert cargo-partner einfache Kooperation und volle Transparenz entlang der gesamten Supply Chain. Als familiengeführtes Unternehmen sind wir sehr mitarbeiterorientiert und unterstützen gerne deine Weiterentwicklung und persönlichen Ziele.
Wenn Du eine herausfordernde Position in einem innovativen und dynamischen internationalen Unternehmen suchst, freuen wir uns sehr auf Deine Bewerbung!