IT Infrastructure Engineer (m/f)
IT – IT Technical Management
In this interesting position, you are responsible for the management and operations of our globally distributed data centers and related infrastructure.
Your main tasks
- Design, administration and maintenance of the globally distributed data center infrastructure
- Administration of the virtualized server systems (VMware)
- Administration of the physical server systems (Cisco UCS, HPE)
- Administration of the patch and configuration management tool (SCCM – System Center Configuration Manager)
- Administration and operations of the global storage and backup environment (NetApp, EMC)
- Administration of the data center infrastructure (UPS, A/C, security, etc.)
- Analysis and troubleshooting in infrastructure related areas
- Project support and working together with other departments
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, University) and/or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM (Patch/configuration management)
- Experience with enterprise storage systems (NetApp, EMC)
- Experience with enterprise backup software (e.g. Veritas NetBackup or Veeam)
- Know-How in Data Center Operations
- Fluent in English – German language is an advantage
- Good communication skills and hands-on mentality
- A very interesting and promising full-time position
- Personal and professional development
- Collaboration in an innovative company with economic stability
- A very good working environment and many benefits (meal vouchers, parking lots, trainings…)
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, A salary that is significantly above the IT-KV (minimum salary for this position according to KV: € 2.518,-- gross / month)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!