SAP Consultant (m/f)
iLogics – SAP
In this challenging and demanding position, you are part of our SAP team for further development of the modules FI / CO and MM. In order to optimize our processes, you collect and set requirements together with the department. They then work together as a team.
Your main tasks
- Evaluation, requirement determination and development of solution concepts for the further development of SAP FI / CO and SAP MM
- Preparation of technical specifications and coordination with ABAP developers
- Configuration of the SAP FI / CO and SAP MM modules
- Technical documentation of system changes
- Quality assurance of the change made
- Release of successful test phase and rollout support
- Editing user requests
- 3rd Level Support and Trouble Shooting
- Active knowledge management within the team
- Completed education at a high school level with a degree in finance or IT or studies in economics or computer science
- Experience with SAP FI / CO
- Experience with SAP MM is an advantage
- Analytical and cross-system thinking to break down and optimize business requirements
- Independent, responsible and solution-oriented working style
- High level of commitment, personal initiative Strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English and business understanding
- Individual training by experienced employees and training through training on the job
- Varied job in a company with innovation and economic solidity
- Excellent working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
- Individual development and career opportunities owls ongoing training opportunities
- Free company parking
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!