Senior SAP Consultant (m/f)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – SAP /
In this challenging and demanding position, you are part of our SAP team for further development of the modules FI / CO and MM. In order to optimize our processes, you collect and set requirements together with the department.
Your main tasks
- Evaluation, requirement determination and development of solution concepts for the further development of SAP FI / CO and SAP MM
- Preparation of technical specifications and coordination with ABAP developers
- Configuration of the SAP FI / CO and SAP MM modules
- Technical documentation of system changes
- Quality assurance of the change made
- Release of successful test phase and rollout support
- Editing user requests
- 3rd Level Support and Trouble Shooting
- Active knowledge management within the team
- Completed education at a high school level with a degree in finance or IT or studies in economics or computer science
- Experience with SAP FI / CO
- Experience with SAP MM is an advantage
- Analytical and cross-system thinking to break down and optimize business requirements
- Independent, responsible and solution-oriented working style
- High level of commitment, personal initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English and business understanding
- Individual training by experienced employees and training through training on the job
- Varied job in a company with innovation and economic solidity
- Excellent working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
- Individual development and career opportunities as well as ongoing training opportunities
- Free company parking
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!