Business Development Manager
Ho Chi Minh City /
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Do you have experience selling Reefer products? Are you ready to increase your scope and take on a Regional role helping to innovate our Reefer product whilst focusing on Commercial Development? If so, we have the perfect role at cargo-partner for you!
We have just concluded another excellent year here at cargo-partner and our expansion plans are in full flow having already opened new offices in Barcelona and Mexico City last year and with more ambitious plans in the pipeline.
For over 15 years, we have served our clients across Vietnam with our Air, Ocean, Road, and more recently Warehousing product portfolio and as we look to continue our growth, we are investing heavily in our Reefer product development and are recruiting a Reefer Business Development Manager to join our well-established and successful Ho Chi Minh team.
We are growing our sales teams across the globe and investing specifically in bringing onboard the best talent to spearhead our Reefer sales team. In this crucial role, the post holder will be responsible for the commercial development (hunting new business) for the Sea Temperature-Controlled Logistics Product, with a special focus on short to medium term development.
As a Reefer Business Development Manager, you will receive an excellent annual salary coupled with a generous bonus scheme, medical insurance and access to an extensive range of cargo-partner company benefits and the opportunity to progress within the company, either in your own country or internationally. In this role, you will playing an integral role in the success of our Indo-ASEAN operation.
· Responsible for the commercial development of our Reefer product
· Responsible for achieving budget targets defined for the department
· Manages company’s Reefer business within the assigned geographical area, including its niche segments if applicable (e.g. Pharma, Flexi Tank, Tank Container, Foodstuff, Perishables, etc.)
· Implements corporate and national product strategy and SOPs within own department
· Develops the business within own profit centre - gain additional business from existing or new clients
· Sources and negotiates buying conditions (prices and space allocations) with third parties for business in charge
· Handles Reefer shipments in compliance with the company’s rules, SOPs and management instructions
· Responsible for the compliance of each physical and electronic transport file (own and tea’s): collecting all legally and internally required documents and updating all required systems for each handled shipment
· Informs and collects information from clients, suppliers, agents, partners, customs bodies regarding the handled shipments
· Responds to requests for quotation with appropriate commercial offer, and/or offers full support to Sales in finding appropriate solution and offer, in combination with pricing
· Participates in the recruitment process of new employees within the department
Why join cargo-partner?
· Fast-paced work environment with quick decision making and autonomy
· Guaranteed individual path of professional development
· Competitive salary and benefits package
· International Logistics service provider looking to grow into the Global Ocean Freight Top 20 by 2025. Become part of our success story!
· Proven experience in a commercial role within the logistics and cold chain logistics industry
· Excellent understanding of cold chain solutions and operations covering all modes of international and domestic transportation, customs house brokerage, airfreight, warehousing and distribution and supply-chain management
· Strong ability to qualify leads and to develop winning customer value propositions.
· Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· You will have experience driving Reefer Ocean business throughout SEA, extensive experience developing, and selling end-to-end Cold Chain Solutions (Ocean/Air freight, CFS, Cold Storage, Customs clearance, Transportation, Cargo Insurance etc) to Reefer and Pharma clients.
You stand out from the crowd if:
· You have Reefer Sales experience working within a global freight forwarding business or a Liner business
· 5 years’ experience with Cold Chain Logistics background and business opportunities and networks
· You’re reading this job ad, and thinking of at least 5 customers you can target !!!
This year we celebrate our 40th anniversary, from one small office in Vienna to now over 160 offices in 40 countries and over 4000 employees worldwide! If you want to join us on our journey then please submit your application below; or if you would like to discuss the role in a little more detail please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!