Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
1. To develop free hand business and focus on sales activity
2. To get & send the potential sales lead
3. To join call with the overseas/GND colleague to investigate the business
4. To prepare and issue quotations for customers according to sales guidance
5. Troubleshooting/solving of service problems for customers, answering customer inquiries.
6. To provide friendly and professional service to our customers
7. To promote company's product to gain more business
8. To submit the weekly report on time
9. To provide the reflect the market info to the company
10. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience
- University degree in Logistics Management / International Trading or equivalent with at least 2 years’ business development/ sales experience in freight forwarding industry
- Positive attitude
- Loyal, serious, dedicated and responsible
- Good teamwork spirit
- Good manners and appearance
- Motivating / Self-Motivating
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Willing to work under pressure and taking challenge
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!