FRONT OFFICE GND ROUTE MANAGER CHINA (ABC)
All Greater China Locations /
Business Development / Sales – GND /
- a) Giving feedback on profit margins to ensure we are not over/ undercharging ourselves.
- b) Helping pricing teams to find the smartest best practice of how to offer in a certain target market.
- c) Analyzing loss making files to understand if we eventually lose money because of files subject to a lack of market know how.
- a) Giving feedback to the Product Management on procurement and product solutions of the specific market.
- a) Giving feedback on Service Quality issues. Centralizing them via the Mid office structure and being very precise on location and service topic. Providing the necessary SOP concerning a target market or agent or customer of the latter and documenting the same in SPOT for easy access of our operational colleagues. Update once a year.
- b) Running quarterly Business Review Meetings with our regular agents (System partner and VIPs)
- a) In charge for a specific and individually assigned geographical area
- b) Responsible for the management of an agent portfolio within assigned area
- c) Ensures the agents have adequate and updated CP product know-how
- d) Performs business development activities through the managed agents: sells the CP products to the agents and pushes the agents to sell them further to their customers
- e) Monitor’s agents’ performance in terms of profitability, takes up improvement initiatives with respective agents, and escalates to superior where necessary
- f) Acts as a liaison between cargo-partner and agents where the situation requires mediation
- g) Gathers expertise for the assigned geographical area: country facts, local knowledge, relevant industries and their trends, competitors in the market, key and target accounts
- h) Gathers feedback from the agents about their local markets and about the success of our company’s products in their markets, and shares it with superiors
- i) Passes on possible sales leads to relevant departments
- j) Monitors the sales results (RoP) for the assigned area
- k) Keeps CP offices informed about the partner solutions in the assigned area and pushes sales there
- l) Onboard new agents, informs existing and new agents about company’s products and relevant updates
- m) Responsible for the risk management and payment term agreements related to the managed agents portfolio
- n) Ensures the managed agents are known and visible within the company, is responsible for the internal communication aspect
- a) Communicates in a polite and professional manner
- b) Acts with good faith, in the interest of the company
- c) Abides by all company´s internal and legal rules and regulations
- d) Shows diplomacy when handling conflict situations. Requests written opinion and escalates the problem as soon as the solution is beyond own authority level.
- e) Performs additional tasks, assigned by the employer as per employee’s qualification and role, according to company’s operational needs
- f) Uses company’s goods and equipment’s according to their destination, and only in the interest of the job
- g) Does not disclose own passwords, nor passes on access card or key to anyone
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!