Business Development Executive
Sales – Business Development
cargo-partner Myanmar was founded in 2018 and has since grown. Now we are looking to grow our sales team through recruiting a new Business Development Executive.
Description of tasks:
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities in Myanmar’s market.
- Hunt for new customers and build up strong sales pipeline.
- Responsible for assigned KPIs, including but not limited to, sales target, customer meetings, sending sales lead, make cold calls for new business.
- Maintain regular contact with customers, increase revenue from existing customers and assure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regularly arrange face-to-face meetings with key decision makers
- Complete an in-depth needs analysis for the customer and identify areas of the business where value added services can be provided to optimize the organizations supply chain and logistics function.
- Manage the relationship between the dedicated operations team, customer and finance department.
- Follow up on invoicing and billing with the customers and ensure the credit limits not exceeded and overdue as agreement.
- Responsible for making timely and accurately updates in sales management system as per company rules
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years’ business development/ Sales experience
- Freight forwarding industry
- Basic computer knowledge / skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English language
- Proven track record in professional business development
- Result oriented with ultimate focus on sales number
- Self-starter and self-motivated in growing existing business and in hunting for new business
- Strong customer focus and be able to think on their shoes
- Strong presentation skills with ability to present the company internally and externally in Myanmar and English with 100% confident.
- Dynamic, structured, flexible and ambitious
- Self-confident with positive attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Able to work under pressure
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!