Customer Service Sea Cargo Export
Product Management – Sea /
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Co-ordinate with customers / carriers / suppliers and related departments for export process and handle shipments as per sales/ customers and overseas agents’ instruction
- Contact carrier for contract rate, space & Equipment and booking
- Create job files and issue reconciliation sheet after shipment completion
- Promptly communicate, provide information clearly to customer without any late response
- Check quality and accuracy of works to meet company standard and objectives
- Follow up and handle shipments for smooth operation as per customers / sales and CPL overseas / agents’ instruction from A-Z as well as fully comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to meet customers / agents’ requirements
- Take personal responsibilities for daily solving problems and follow up the request and / or problems that customer’s experience
- Update CPL’s system and carrier system to submit SI to carrier on time
- To fulfil documentation, HBL for customer requirement as basically
- Self-checked on accuracy of internal and external documents
- Ensure Credit facility before release bill of lading
- Upload all documents via SPOT and send pre-alerts on time (5 working days after ATD) and finish handling in SPOT
- Provide additional services beyond the call of duties, any other assignments from Team Leaders / Manager and take up extra assignments/ tasks towards company needs
- Close job files, complete the billing to customers, overseas agents & all vendors on timeliness ( < 5 days after ATD) with P & L statement
- To comply 100% with company directives.
- Male or Female with experiences in shipping, Logistics or Freight Forwarding Company
- Strong Customer Service mind
- Sales-oriented with operational conscious
- Self-confident with positive attitude
- Strong Negotiation skill
- Dynamic, structured, flexible and ambitious
- Fluent in English language
Contact: Pornpan Sungkeatpairoh
Tel: 662 6499896
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!