Operations air export
Product Management – Air /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/ Tasks:
- Handle daily air cargo operations, dealing with clients and our vendors
- Coordinate with overseas offices for shipment planning and arrangement.
- Monitor and track cargo flow together with carrier and vendor
- Monitor AR and follow up with clients for timely payments
- Create Job Number and input shipment information in system
- Apply Account Code in system and with controlling Dept
- Run AP details from system and check against vendor's debit note
- Submit the approved payment request with original invoices to Finance Dept on weekly basis
- Other tasks assigned by branch manager.
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
- College degree or above major in Logistics/International Trade/Business English or relevant
- At least 1 year experience in Logistics
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Good communication skills
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!