Business Development Manager Greater China, Contract Logistics
Product Management – Logistics /
· To explore and develop new business opportunities for contract logistics in Greater China;
· Generate sales leads and formulate business solutions to cope with customer requirements that converts from prospect to new win business;
· To work closely with field sales team on sales leads and maintain sufficient business opportunities on pipeline;
· To be responsible for proposal compilation, quotation and presentation for new business inquiries and RFQ/RFP ;
· To coordinate with internal parties for new customer implementation including project plan, solution design,warehouse setup, SOP,cost analysis and contracting etc. ensuring project implementationis in good order;
· To achieve and exceed sales and profit target being assigned by management;
· To liaise with vendors ensuring operation performance meeting our cargo-partner and customer requirement;
· Build and maintain relationship with customers to ensure long terms partner and loyalty
- Diploma or above, preferably Diploma holder of Logistics
- At least 3 years experiences in business development in contract logistics / freight forwarding
- Experience in eCom / B2C operations would be an advantage
- Knowledge of WMS/TMS
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent command in written and oral English and Mandarin
- Connection within the industry
- Process of market intelligent
- Go extra mile and can do attitude
- Team player and able to work independently
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal and presentation skill
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!