National Product Manager Mx / USA
Mexico City /
Product Management – Pricing /
Our NPM Road Transport is responsable for providing strategic leadership and direction to the team that manages all bid activity for all modes of transportation. This includes the ongoing analysis of pricing of all services and development of strategies to address findings. The NPM Road Transport will work with all levels of the organization to ensure the maximization of sales and profitability while ensuring the pricing policy is followed. This role will be a change agent for process improvements.
Which the daily activities?
- Set pricing strategy for all services and monitor execution to ensure organization is achieving margin dollars and return on investment
- Responsible for pricing all incoming bids and providing analytical support to increase and improve anticipated cost model.
- Perform pricing functions including lane cost analysis using both internal and external tools.
- Review market trends to assist with lane level margin strategies and prepare final pricing proposals to internal and external customers
- Works collaboratively with sales and operations teams to meet deadlines and provide accurate responses.
- Support improved carrier relationships, optimize transportation network, and enable “single sourcing” to customer base.
- Achieve compliance with all regulatory requirements, capacity development, optimizing costs, increasing revenues through pricing strategies and improving profitability.
- Establish price for new services or enhancements to existing services. Provide performance analysis of pricing initiatives at the service and account level.
- Create pricing policy, recommend changes in pricing structure/methodology, and apply consistent processes and operating procedures to implement pricing changes and gain maximum efficiencies.
- Report pricing updates on an ongoing basis and recommend changes to executive leadership as applicable
- Perform financial analysis for specific customer opportunities that fall outside of pricing policy.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and performance management to direct reports.
- Develops and manages the department budget, ensures compliance and addresses variances and other budget concerns.
Broad experience on the following:
- Freight, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Trucking, Truckload, Supply Chain, Shipping, Asset, Asset Brokerage, Fleet, Terminal, OTR, Fleet, Dedicated, Owner-Operator, Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery, Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage, Supply Chain, 3PL, Third Party Logistics, Shipping, Asset, Asset Brokerage, Fleet, Terminal, OTR, Dryvan, Dry Van, Box Trailer, Dry Goods Shipping, Non-Perishable Shipping, Container, Long Haul, Short Haul, Tractor Trailer, TL, Truckload, FTL, Full Truckload, Truck Load, Semi, Tractor-Trailer, LTL, Less Than Load, Less Than Truckload, Partial Load, Partial Shipment, Parcel, Small Parcel, Refrigerated, Reefer, Temp Controlled, Temperature Controlled, protect from freeze, cold chain, cooling
What do you need to apply?
- +5 years of experience in Freight Forwarder (Road product)
- English Level: Bussines
- Skills: Communication, planning and strategie to sales and services
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Necessary: English CV (USA interview )
- Car Allowance
- Grocery vouchers
- Birthday free day
- 15 days Christmas Bonus
- 25% Vacation benefit
- 12 days vacation
- Gross month salary base
- Bonus ( According to cp polities)
- Medical Insurance
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!