Corporate Project Manager
Fischamend HQ /
Management Functions – Chairman's Office /
Are you bored at your current job? Keen to embark on new challenges and see things from a global perspective; work with corporate leaders and in a diverse workplace?
You can be part of an exciting journey in transforming the company into the new age. You will represent the crucial link between the management and departments in which you are responsible for the successful implementation. In addition, you will take care of business or organizational projects driven by the company management up to anchoring in the organization and also support the specialist areas in this context.
If you’re up for a new challenge, read on to find out more!
What you'll be doing?
- Manage international projects with logistics, strategic, digital and/or transformational reference in the area of CEO / Chairman’s Project Management Office
- Analyze, control and facilitate the execution of cargo-partner’s corporate strategy process
- Create and be responsible of overall project plans as well as independent project controlling and reporting in all project phases
- Plan, prepare and moderate (project) workshops and meetings with various stakeholders
- Help shape and drive forward business development and the achievement of strategic goals based on the responsible topics and projects
- Work in close cooperation and coordination with cargo-partner’s board, the regional/country management plus other management functions
- Degree in industrial engineering / business administration ideally with a focus on logistics, supply chain management, transportation, process management or project management.
- At least +5 years of relevant professional experience in comparable positions (not exclusively in project management roles)
- Operative freight forwarding experience is highly appreciated
- First-hand experience in transformational projects is a plus
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English is a must
- Proficiency in any other language (e.g. German) is an advantage
- Solution focused personality & strong partner/customer orientated mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (various levels in the organization)
- Ability to analyze topics, evaluate their impact/relevance and communicate that to the stakeholders
- Curious to broaden your horizon within global logistics and freight forwarding environment
Ready to get things moving? Join our team!
follow us with a hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Wage (gross): 4000 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.