Sea Cargo Operator
Product Management – Sea /
Job Description: Daily handling of business cases in the area of sea cargo import shipments in accordance with USA regulations and Cargo Partner standards and procedures.
The position's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle USA import shipments for internal and agent routed business
- Manage work flow. Advise Sea import Manager of issues
- Monitor shipment profitability
- Follow INCOTERMS
- Communicate with clients, agents, and Cargo Partner offices to confirm new shipments, advise transport details , and provide updates throughout the transport
- File rates with FMC.
- Open files within our SPOT tracking system and in AS400
- Issue arrival notices
- Dispatch and communicate with truckers for cargo pick-up and delivery
- Issue freight invoices upon departure and input vendor costs
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years ocean export experience a plus but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Prior experience with AS400 preferred but not mandatory
- Strong customer service, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting & Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills.
Are you looking to make a change or try something new, in a fast-paced, challenging position. Come join our innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you! Submit your resume via our online job portal today and hear how we make work fun!
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!