Manager/Senior Manager-Trade Lane Management
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Job title Manager/Sr. Manager-Trade Lane Management Job code
Reporting line Functional Line Head of Sales
This role is responsible for overall Trade Lane related activities of PAN India.
A. Tasks & Responsibility
Tasks & Responsibility
1. To develop the assigned geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area
2. To build and maintain relationships with shippers, consignees, carriers, product management and overseas offices within the trade lane
3. To inform and update sales in own offices within trade lane about products specifications, USPs
4. To steer and monitor volume development, customer development, sales performance and profitability of the relevant trade lane and report activities in relevant apps
5. To generate and provide expertise in trade lane specifics regarding economics, geography, competition, key and target accounts
6. To support overseas offices/partners to gain business for the lane of responsibility
7. To work with Product team to identify, develop, monitor the products
8. To work with Procurement team for all mode of transport for pricing and costing strategy, carriers/airlines relations whenever necessary.
9. To hold ownership and lead the lane of responsibility at all the times
10. To expertise in country facts and knowledge, economic geography skills, competitor information, key and target accounts
11. To monitor risk management and payment term agreements
12. Ensure personal and sales targets and KPIs are met
13. Support field sales team for active selling target Route / trade lane.
14. To input each local sales business and agent follow up into CRM
15. To build up market intelligence for the lane of responsibility
16. Support on maintain and distribute tariffs, create rate sheet, SOP, contact list or any other specific information which may be relevant for the lane
17. Organize and own the responsibility for incoming visits under lane of responsibility.
18. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
Proven record of own business development with multinationals Convincing presentation skills in native tongue and English language Negotiation skills
Self-confident and Self-motivated Positive attitude
Good manners and appearance Intercultural interests, skills and experience Experience in inbound/outbound business Independent and self-starter
Computer basic knowledge, MS Office AS 400 user know-how
S.P.O.T. know-how and ability to demonstrate RFQ knowledge
English language Mandarin language
Diploma or above in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent with at least 8-10 years of working experience in freight forwarderJJ
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!