Business Solution Manager (m/f)
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
cargo-partner is currently hiring a Business Solution Manager Contract Logistics. The Manager will act as a subject matter expert, responsible to create, design and calculate solutions for targeted and clearly defined new logistics clients. Cargo-partner Contract Logistics division is focused on designing and operating complex supply chain solutions including dedicated and multi-client warehouse & e-Commerce fulfilment operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for crafting solutions, developing best practice designs and presenting it together with sales to potential customers. In addition, this individual will work internally to align all stakeholders and build support for sales opportunities; ensuring timely RFP/RFQ tenders response communications, calculations, sales presentation excellence, as well as supporting post-award on-boarding.
Your main tasks
- Design and develop logistics solutions based on customer demands and requests by integrating different modalities and systems together into end to end solutions.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders, across multiple countries to develop compelling and integrated supply chain solutions, with a focus on complex, large scale dedicated & multi-client, single and multi-warehouse solutions. This should include clearly articulating the value proposition for Contract Logistics.
- Propose innovative industry solutions to meet and exceed our customers’ objectives, increasing profit and service.
- Create methodology to calculate designed solutions in full details, ensuring that right pricing is offered to customers. This include calculation and costs of resources, equipment, systems, facilities etc.
- Prepare and present compelling, commercially creative proposals to prospective clients, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information and within clients’ specific timeframes.
- Closely work sales, support with sales leads generation and participate in networking opportunities for MNCs with a particular focus on companies with large e-commerce channels.
- Ensure lead and opportunity pipelines have sufficient revenue to drive budgeted top line growth
- Proactively establish and cultivate trust-based relationships with potential customers, with the aim of becoming their preferred Lead Logistics Provider.
- Support to grow new Contract Logistics business revenue target.
- Support the negotiation and development of contractual documents that protect commercial and risk position.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree required, preferably in Supply Chain, Business Administration or a technical field.
- 5+ years’ contract logistics experience
- Proven record in calculating solutions in contract logistics
- Multi-year experience of working with companies in one or more (ideally) of the following sectors: Automotive, Industrial, Aviation or Healthcare.
- Strong Analytical and communication skills; oral & written along with excellent presentation and report writing skills.
- Passion for new solution thinking and creative design expertise
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Experience developing and implementing broad sales and related business programs.
- Interpreting and applying company policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Working with executive management.
- Providing consultation and advice on overall business strategies and philosophies.
- Integrating global sales, product development, and business strategies.
- Understanding of marketing, research and development, manufacturing, and related business functions.
- A varied range of activities with a high degree of personal responsibility
- A full-time position in a company with innovative capacity and economic stability with flexitime
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic and multinational team with lots of room for personal growth
- Support of your professional development and career
- Employee events, lunch contribution and free parking
- Based on professional qualification and experience, we offer a gross annual salary starting from € 50.000,--
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!