Los Angeles /
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
The ideal candidate will work closely with our sales and operations teams, providing fast response to customer, agent and overseas offices quote requests, using demonstrated industry knowledge to advise ensure high quality whilst improving conversion rates. You will have the opportunity to be actively building air and ocean freight knowledge and have possibility for career growth be it towards outside sales or other positions pending your desires and personal ambitions. The position will be based out of our Gardena office.
- Support and develop existing client relationships to maximise market share
- Ensure collaboration with product teams in air and ocean products to share solutions with new, existing, and old customers.
- Present transport solutions to the customer using our in-house developed quotation tool.
- Create and maintain customer trackers to support account development.
- Manage a number of accounts to strategic growth
- Work with marketing to drive further prospecting initiatives.
- Provide full visibility of business potential through the provided reporting tool.
- Provide timely and accurate business forecasts and opportunity management
- Proactively work with Product Management and Pre-Sales to create sound proposals.
- Drive opportunities from discovery, through development to close
- Maintain and re-term the allocated account base
We are looking for:
- A tenacious B2B sales representative with experience preferably within 3PL sectors.
- Very good communication and commercial skills
- Good working in a team and being able to work independently
Ready to get things moving with cargo-partner? Apply today!
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!