Business Development Manager, Los Angeles CA
Los Angeles /
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Business Development Manager
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Report to: Branch Manager
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/ Tasks:
· Coordinating, directing and leading business development within defined field of responsibility on department level or higher
· Leading, supporting, challenging and monitoring performance of sales force within defined field of responsibility
· Own business development activities
· Route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
· Managing, developing and overseeing global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
· Representing interests of the company before third parties
· Coordinates the relations with other sections in the company
· Sales oriented
· Positive attitude
· Willing to travel
· Strong negotiator
· Proven business development track record
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!