Finance – Accounting /
Join our Team in SKOPJE, NORTH MACEDONIA
We are looking for a self-driven and motivated individual by taking on the role of:
What you´ll be doing:
* Booking incoming and outgoing payments on our accounts
* Electronically execution of payment transactions and payments
* Preparing various (daily, weekly and monthly) reports (about the payments, funds, accounts, out-standings, analysis of cash flow and liquidity etc.)
* Ordering, calculating and controlling official travel expenses in the country and abroad
* Looking after the securities (bills, guarantees, bonds, etc. ) and foreign exchange treasury
* Performing all the redemptions and withdrawals
* Coordinating state of obligations and credits with suppliers and customers
* Communicating with clients / partners (e.g. giving payment instructions)
* Booking accruals, operational invoices, fixed expenses etc.
* Booking customs invoices
* Preparing VAT reports
What you´ll need:
* University degree
* 1 – 3 years’ experience in finance and/or accounting environment
* Knowledge of languages: Fluent English is necessary
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), SAP knowledge shall be considered as an advantage
* Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
* Sense of responsibility, hands-on approach and team-player
What's in it for you:
* Career plan and professional growth opportunities.
- We are small team where you will be recognized instantly and we enable you to achieve your career goals. Since our business is growing fast you will have a chance to progress and grow within the team, with the company.
* Your own initiatives implementation.
- We are open culture team where you can come up with creative ideas of improving our own and business activities. We always listen to what you say.
* Stability of employment.
- Dynamic career in a stable international company with a leading position in the air, sea and road freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation.
* Competitive salary package
If you are person looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company in SKOPJE, NORTH MACEDONIA, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV in English via our online job portal today.
cargo-partner logistics dooel
Orce Nikolov 111/1-1
Republic of North Macedonia
Only applicants who fit above mentioned terms will be considered.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!