Route Development Manager, Germany
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/Tasks:
- To develop the assigned geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area.
- To build and maintain relationships with shippers, consignees, carriers, product management and overseas offices within the trade lane.
- To inform and update sales in own offices within trade lane about products specifications, USPs.
- To steer and monitor volume development, customer development, sales performance and profitability of the relevant trade lane and report activities in relevant apps.
- To generate and provide expertise in trade lane specifics regarding economics, geography, competition, key and target accounts.
- To support overseas offices/partners to gain business for the lane of responsibility.
- To work with Product team to identify, develop, monitor the products.
- To work with Procurement team for all mode of transport for pricing and costing strategy, carriers/airlines relations whenever necessary.
- To hold ownership and lead the lane of responsibility at all the times.
- To expertise in country facts and knowledge, economic geography skills, competitor information, key and target accounts.
- To monitor risk management and payment term agreements.
- To input each local sales business and agent follow up into CRM.
- To build up market intelligence for the lane of responsibility.
- To have regular sales calls with local sales team to develop new accounts.
- Support on maintain and distribute tariffs, create rate sheet, SOP, contact list or any other specific information which may be relevant for the lane.
- Diploma or above in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent.
- 8+ years of working experience in freight forwarder
- Proven record of own business development with multinationals.
- Fluent in English, German & Mandarin.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!