Regional Marketing Manager Western Europe
Region West Europe /
Business Development / Sales – Marketing /
cargo-partner is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will coordinate marketing and PR activities and implement corporate marketing strategy within Western Europe region. The function interfaces closely with marketing HQ, sales departments and country management and due to regional character offers flexible work location. If you are creative, driven and keen on playing a key role in designing cargo-partner´s marketing initiatives, get things moving with us!
- Set-up yearly marketing activity plan aligned with marketing budget instructions
- Plan and oversee the local marketing budget
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives (“roll-out-function”)
- Plan and execute all marketing activities and report on their effectiveness- Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery, Direct Marketing, Translation and Proofreading, Event management, Advertising, PR, Content Management, Website and Social Media, Sponsoring and Merchandising.
What are we looking for?
- Commercial education with a specialization in marketing and communication
- 5-7 years of hands-on marketing experience
- Proven track record of digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of native and English language, both spoken and written (expression, wording, grammar, orthography)
- Qualified chartered marketer with sales orientation
- Solid knowledge of best-in-class marketing and communication tools and processes
- Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to prioritize a sizeable workload in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented and proactive personality
- Global and network thinking
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities. We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
- Implementation of own initiatives. Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
- Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Ready to get things moving? Follow us with #cargopartner
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!