Customer Service & Operations (Road/Logistics)
Product Management – Logistics /
We are currently looking to recruit a dedicated individual to join our dynamic and collaborating team in Netherlands. This position has been created to support the development of brand new cargo-partner branch office in Roermond. This is a great opportunity for logistics professionals, looking to learn, grow with the company and develop their own role in the years to come. You can expect a stand-alone and all-round position which is closely liaising with the Branch Manager.
- Administration of Transport- and Warehouse Management System
- Coordination of our own linehauls and truck un-/loadings and arrangement of truck deliveries
- Coordination of logistics orders from logistics customers
- Issue and monitor transportation documents
- Coverage of insurance
- Report damages and discrepancies to legal department
- Build up and maintain positive relationships with customers and suppliers
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and effectively
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction
- Day to day communication with local suppliers, carriers, customs brokers, warehouse
- Implementation of customer SOPs, regular review and update
- Compile monthly billing report
What we expect?
- Previous work experience in relevant position with Road &Logistics background
- Deep understanding of freight forwarding industry and customer needs
- Strong customer focus and outstanding communication skills
- Independent, dynamic and initiative person with ability to network
- Commercial thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Fluency in English, Dutch is an advantage
· Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
· Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
· Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Ready to get things moving? Follow us with #cargopartner
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!