Operations Sea Cargo
Product Management – Sea /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/ Tasks:
1.Received booking form from customer/ overseas office/agent;
2.Check new booking with overseas office/agent, or check cargo status with supplier and update overseas office/agent;
3.Arrange shipping schedule and submit booking to carrier per shipping instructions;
4. Release SO to shipper;
5. Arrange trucking/Customs clearance if need;
6. Arrange COV/COD and so on if need ;
7. SPOT milestone input timely;
8. Create shpr/consignee code if need;
9. Follow up the outstanding.
10.To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the company needs.
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience:
- College degree or above
- Freight forwarding or multinational working experience
- Major in Logistics/International Trade/Business English or relevant
- 3 years experience in Logistics;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Open minded and good attentive to details;
- Good command of MS-Office;
- Willing & able to work under pressure.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!