Head of Business Development, CAN
Sales – Business Development
Base Location: Guangzhou
Position Title/Code: Head of Business Development
Department: Business Development
Report to: Branch Manager Guangzhou
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
- To lead, support, challenge and monitor performance of sales force within defined field of responsibility
- To own business development activities
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationships for defined markets and trade lanes
- To represent interests of the Company before third parties
- To coordinate the relations with other sections in the Company
- To retain & keep good relationship with existing clients
- To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets
- To persuade a profit policy at all the time
- To mentor and train management potentials
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
- To Support management to develop sales and market strategy
- University degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ Business Development/ Sales experience of which minimum 3 years’ managerial experience
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (doc., xls, ppt.)
- English language
- Mandarin language
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!