Business Development Manager, HK
Hong Kong /
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Business Development
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility and own business development activities.
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes.
- To manage, develop and oversee global agent’s relationship for defined markets and trade lanes.
- To retain & keep good relationships with existing clients and represent interests of the Company before third parties.
- To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets.
- Route Development
- To perform partner development for the well-defined geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area.
- To attract target partners for the entire cargo-partner network.
- To expertise in country facts and knowledge, economic geography skills, competitor information, key and target accounts.
- To perform sales lead management and monitor risk management and payment term agreements.
- To publish the system partners in all areas and sections of the Company.
- To assist superior route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years' prior Supply Chain/Logistics industry related business development experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Fluent in English & Cantonese.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!