Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
We are now looking to continue expanding our presence and service to customers in Vietnam by recruiting a new Business Development Manager, to join the Hanoi Branch Business Development team.
This role will be based in our Hanoi Branch Office.
Main tasks - Business Development
- Coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility.
- Own business development activities.
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes.
- To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationship for defined markets and trade lanes.
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients.
- Represent interests of the Company before third parties.
- Follow and accomplish the Business Development departments common targets
Main tasks - Route Development
- Perform partner development for the well-defined geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area.
- Attract target partners for the entire cargo-partner network.
- Perform sales lead management.
- Monitor risk management and payment term agreements.
- Publish the system partners in all sections of the Company.
- Assist in route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Business Development/ Sales (3PL Industry).
- Excellent presentation & Negotiation skills
- Self-confident & Positive attitude
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Vietnamese.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!