Team Leader Network & Security (m/f)
iLogics – Technical Management
In this interesting position, you are responsible for the design and operations of our globally distributed IT network and security infrastructure.
Your main tasks
- Professional and organizational leadership of employees and regular reporting to the supervisor
- Project management and organization in the network and IT security environment
- Responsibility for the Core and Access Network and Firewall Infrastructure (Cisco, HP, Palo Alto)
- Design, optimization and continuous development of the existing network and security landscape
- First contact person for employees and colleagues as well as interface function to other specialist departments
- Completed technical education or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in leading teams
- In-depth experience in IT networking (routing, switching) and firewalling (datacenter related)
- Project management knowledge is an advantage
- Good German and English skills
- Good communication skills and hands-on mentality
- A very interesting and promising full-time position
- Personal and professional development
- Collaboration in an innovative company with economic stability
- A very good working environment and many benefits (meal vouchers, parking lots, trainings…)
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, A salary that is significantly above the IT-KV (minimum salary for this position according to KV: € 2.461,-- gross / month)
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!