Manager - Air Cargo
Product Management – Air /
1. Responsible for the financial result of all profit centers related to Air Import/Export/coloading busniness and achieving budget targets defined for the department.
2. Responsible for set-up and continuous improvement of work-flow and operational procedures within the department.
3. Implementing corporate and national product strategy and SOPs within own department.
4. Responsible for the development of the business within own profit center – gain additional business from existing or new clients.
5. Own handling of Air Import/Export transports, in compliance with the company’s rules, SOPs and management instructions.
6. Responsible for the compliance of each physical and electronic transport file (own and team members): collecting all legally and internally required documents and updating all required systems for each handled shipment.
7. Responding to requests for quotation with appropriate solution and price offer, within the timeline defined by the company (GD “Quotation Speed”) .
8. Handling damages and deficits of shipments according to relevant SOPs, immediate communication of the problems related to handled transports to the superior
9. Supervision of the department’s employees activity and handled Air transports; troubleshooting and/or escalation where required
10. Offering full support to Sales in finding appropriate transport solution for their requests and a competitive rate.
11. Following up the offers and collecting feedback from the client or Sales
12. Informing other offices about potential business in their region (sales leads).
13. To be responsible for personnel leadership within the department
14. To coordinate within the department and with other departments and countries within the Company
15. To conduct the performance management for the team, responsible for train and mentor high potentials in operations and sales
16. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the Company needs.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 160 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!