Global IT Service Desk Manager
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Service Desk /
Join us and lead cargo-partner's global IT Service Desk team to keep operations running smoothly for more than 4000 users worldwide!
You will be overseeing the day-to-day activities supporting our employees and their desktop environment (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, printer, telephone systems, etc.) as well as industry-specific applications, serving as the liaison to major business-impacting initiatives and roll-outs.
Your work will be focused on:
- Leadership of the service desk team (including hiring, supporting, mentoring and development of team members), tracking related KPIs
- Take care about IT Service Desk - infrastructure and project priorities in line with business requirements
- Support IT purchasing process and stock management for office and end user equipment
- IT client infrastructure systems/ local and wide area network design, implementation and operational management
- Communicate to branch offices globally when it comes to business requirements and change management
- Lead the global 24/5 Service Desk activities (incl. emergency hotline)
- Project management related to IT infrastructure projects
What should you bring?
- 5+ years of of experience in the Information Technology field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or relevant experience
- Previous work experience using a Service Desk platform and strong understanding of IT operating processes
- Good German and English language skills
- Project management skills and communication abilities with a focus on customer service
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
What can you expect?
- Compensation starting from 56.000 EUR gross/year
- Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
- Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Based on your experience and profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than the above mentioned minimum salary.
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Ready to get things moving? Join our team
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!