Warehouse Assistant Singapore
Product Management – Warehouse /
- Handle daily warehouse operations: forklift operation, cargo loading/unloading, cargo receive/release, pick-and-pack, inventory control, warehouse house-keeping
- Prepare of various reports with entering information / inventory record in system
- Preserve safe and clean working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstation neat and tidy
- Any duties assigned by management
- Prior experience working in a warehouse
- Hold the license of forklift
- A high school qualification or equivalent
- Physical strength and stamina
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!