Business Development Manager Malaysia
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
-- Drive and generate new business development through selling cargo-partner value proposition
-- Build strong rapport and relationship to maximize customers' satisfaction
-- Close collaboration with cross functions and borders to achieve a seamless delivery of our services
-- Participate in tender bids and price negotiation with customers
-- Prepare proposals and quotations
-- Perform regular and quality update in the Customer Relations Management tool
- Minimum a diploma and above
- At least 5 years experience in this industry and familiar with air and sea forwarding
- Possess a proven sales record
- Profitability and results oriented
- Self driven, resourceful, and good problem solving skills
- Articulate and exhibit high level of professionalism
- Strong customer focus and relationship building
- High influencing and negotiation skills
- Strive well under stress
- Able to work across borders and in a diverse culture environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!