Training Quality Management (TQM)
Product Management – Training & Quality Management
- Conduct Training and rollout of new Business Processes & Applications
- Conduct Training for new employees accompanied by training on the job in the respective operational department in coordination with HR
- Conduct Training for existing employees as the refreshment
- Application Testing and reporting of mal-functions to Cooperate IT team
- National responsibility for roll-out of Process & Application Enhancements
- National responsibility support for Business Processes & Application
- ISO – internal audits if ISO certification or AEO is rolled out
- Collaboration with Managing Director and/or NPM to implement directives
- QMS – Ensure that everybody follows internal and external compliance rules
- Maintain and improve Operational Processes & Applications on National Level
- Support Quality Improvement Project, Training Improvement Project and Application Improvement Project
- Prepare and facilitate of Functional Requirement Specification, Change Request and Functionality Request
- Implement and monitor of Corporate Quality Standards, Guidelines and working Procedures
- Support of the usage of Standard Operational Procedures
- Responsible to achieved Data Quality Standard for all Operational System
- Enforce Guidelines for Compliance Management
- Fluent in Thai with strong business English ability
- Able to handle adversity and adapt to constant change
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Self-driven and able to achieve results with limited supervision
- Strong Communication skills
- Able to maintain focus in multiple tasks and responsibilities
- Strong Leadership with high level of initiative
Contact: Pornpan Sungkeatpairoh
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!