Airfreight Specialist Import
Product Management – Air /
We are looking for a proactive, innovative Air Freight Coordinator with the ability to maintain good relations with clients. Experience in the field of transport and solid knowledge of the English language are required. Apply now!
We encourage you to prove your skills, and those you would need are:
Strong communication skills for coordination with clients, carriers, and other stakeholders.
Problem solving abilities to manage unexpected situations and find creative solutions.
Attention to detail for accurate documentation and tracking of shipments.
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Time management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge of airfreight industry, processes and regulations.
Adaptability and flexibility to handle changes in the industry and work environment.
Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients and partners.
" Ready to get things moving? Join our team! "
What this job involves?
- Preparation, planning and organization of international air freight transports
- Independent processing of orders
- Contacts and solution providers for our customers in transport inquiries
- Cooperation with our partners at national and international level
- Communication with internal cargo-partner contacts at our locations worldwide
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Advanced English is a MUST ;
- University Degree;
- B Category Driving Licence;
- University Degree.
What can you expect from us?
- Employee career development;
- Access a well prepared training plan;
- A competitive remuneration package including bonuses according to employee’s results;
- Benefits such as car, laptop, smartphone , medical subscription and more;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company ;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Experience to work in a great team.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!