Operations Sea Cargo
Product Management – Sea /
Descriptions of Key Responsibilities/ Tasks:
1. Receive SI from shipper;
2. Key HB/L data into the system;
3. Send HB/L draft and invoice to supplier for confirmation;
4. Send SI to carrier and confirm MB/L draft to carrier;
5. Send pre-alert to oversea agent with HB/L,MB/L,INVOICE and other related documents;
6. Receive payment from shipper, issue D/N to overseas and settle payment to carrier/local supplier;
7. HB/L and MB/L releasing;
8. SPOT milestone input timely, FM3K input correctly;
9. Create/update/change shpr/consignee code if need;
10. Follow up the outstanding
11. DQ report follow up
12. To take up additional assignments/tasks as required to meet with the company needs.
- Major in Logistics/International Trade/Business English or relevant
- 3 years experience in Logistics;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Open minded and good attentive to details;
- Good command of MS-Office;
- Willing & able to work under pressure.
Minimum Education /Qualifications/Experience: Special Knowledge:
- College degree or above
- Freight forwarding or multinational working experience
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!