Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
- College degree or above major in Logistics/International Trade/Business English or relevant.
- At least 1 year experience in relevant industry.
- Work independently , passionate attitude to work.
- Good at English writing and speaking.
- Excellent communication skill.
- To receive inquiry from customer and help sales prepare quotation to them.
- To arrange ship out and follow up the shipment once rate confirmed and rate confirmed.
- To create customer code in system (address book) , SPOT and chase overseas invoice upload.
- To apply for credit term.
- To do cold calls.
- To release order to the operation team and overseas with complete SOP.
- To keep good communication with operation team and overseas.
- To complete any other tasks arranged by sales.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!