National Product Manager - Road Freight
Product Management – Road /
Having doubled our turnover to over Euro 2 billion, we now have over 140 offices in 40 countries and 4000 employees and have further ambitious plans in the pipeline.
Last year we significantly expanded our global network of offices, which included new openings in both Barcelona and Chicago. As a focus we are looking to expand our Road Division so it will provide plenty of future career opportunities
As part of our extensive expansion plan we now need a Product Manager for Road Product to provide strategic guidance, directional leadership and innovative ideas that will take the Road Division even further forward with its success and development. This is a key and pivotal position within the business, encompassing multi interfacing activity with carriers, clients, sales, operations, warehousing and planning. Providing a first class customer service to all internal and external customers you will make a difference via product development and ensuring a robust process is implemented to ensure exemplary standards.
As we continue to grow our global network there simply couldn’t be a better time to join the cargo-partner family
What You Will Do:
- Key Area of Focus:
- To provide directional leadership and innovation for the Road Product and assist management in ensuring, strategic direction is provided to all Road operations
- Lead this strategic direction along with assisting with the growth aspirations, ensuring clear accountability for developing existing and new client relationships and ownership of sector P&L
- Providing a high-level customer interface, financial risk management, cost control and continuous service innovation within cargo-partner.
- Identify improvements in operational productivity & service performance across all operations. Formulate controlled plan to drive continuous improvement community with Road product
- Product Responsibility
- You will liaise with carriers, both local and international to purchase transport services
- Your day to day job will also include customer service, troubleshooting and selling transport services
- Successful cooperation with our partners and cargo-partner locations on a national and international level.
- Development of innovative solutions for our customers
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction via day to day communication with local suppliers, carriers, customs brokers and warehouse operations
What You Will Bring:
- Must have at least 5 years of relevant work experience within Road Logistics , Planning or warehousing environment as either a Product Manager, Transport Manager or Operations Manager
- Team management experience with strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experienced with a Transport Management System with a deep understanding of the Logistics industry and customer needs.
- Must have a very strong customer focus and outstanding communication skills
- An independent dynamic and innovative person with ability to network
- Commercially focused with budget handling and costing experience
- Possessing excellent commercial thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Fluency in English AND Dutch is a must.
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including good bonus. We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, , holiday money, lunch vouchers, insurance contribution, travel allowance, Ecocheque, company events and much more!
- A robust career plan and professional growth opportunities. Your talent will be instantly recognized and we enable you to achieve your career goals. Since our business is constantly growing you will have a chance to progress and grow with the company either within your own country or internationally.
- Implementation of your own initiatives. We are a company with open culture where the main focus is on people - they create our strength. You can come up with creative ideas and we will always listen.
- Stability of employment. Dynamic work in a stable international company with a great reputation within the International freight market.
Should you be interested please send your CV to email@example.com
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!