Sea Cargo Manager
Product Management – Sea
Due to recent promotions of staff, we are looking for a new Manager to lead the Sea Cargo Department of Thailand. We are looking for someone who has experience with (and fully understands) Import and Export of Sea Cargo in Thailand. Below is brief description of the Main Tasks of the role a summary of the Requirements.
- To perform the most challenging tasks in the area of sea cargo shipments, booking and delivering of shipments.
- To train and monitor staff and make sure to follow the Standard Operating Procedures for all job files.
- To be responsible for and lead EDI , Customs Section for all Thailand Sea freight activities.
- To handle daily operations for project shipments and VIP accounts.
- To manage the Thailand Sea Freight Department and lead all sections by example (FCL, LCL, Import, etc.).
- Degree educated (preferably in Businesss Administration or Logistics/Supply Chain)
- Approximately 5+ years experience in Sea/Ocean Freight, including Management experience.
- Strong Leadership skills and professionalism.
- Interpersonal skills and Stakeholder Management.
- Ability to Manage and Develop individuals in a team.
Job Title: Manager Sea Freight, Thailand
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!