Business Development Manager - Norddeutschland
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
‘Great culture, dynamic growth plans, superb team support and exceptional bonus scheme!’
We know how important it is to have the right environment to succeed. It is important to us that our teams feel valued and we strongly believe that our positive culture that focuses on strong values and teams supporting each other provides an excellent platform for success. As a Business Development Manager (m/w/d) we can develop you further to exceed your expectations with the assistance of a highly professional office based team, an award winning CRM system, first class managerial guidance, rapid decision making to secure deals and an exceptional bonus scheme to reward you for your hard work and effort!
Our culture has undoubtedly been a key factor in our growth and this is evident in the fact that we have just had our most profitable year ever and our expansion plans are in full flow. For example we have recently opened up new offices in Barcelona and added offices in the USA with the Chicago going live in November. Having doubled our turnover to over Euro 2 billion, we now have over 40 offices in 140 countries and 4000 employees and have further ambitious plans in the pipeline.
Join us on an exciting journey where in role as a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for Hamburg and Nord Deutschland you can use your skills to identify new businesses and build up our brand in the marketplace. This would be more than just hitting your KPI’s but playing an important role within our enthusiastic team to build up relationships and develop selective business.
What You Will Do:
- You will initiate and generate new business development through selling our cargo-partner Air and Sea freight product portfolio.
- Research and analyze the market to devise your own account development strategy Participate in tender bids and lead price negotiation with customers, preparing all proposals and quotations as well as customer winning presentations
- Build long-term relationships with clients to develop a robust business partnership
- Perform regular and quality focused updates via our exceptional Customer Relations Management system
- Represent the interests of the company before third parties
- Interact with and enhance even further the excellent relationship and teamwork within the office and other departments within the business
- Support Product Managers in the joint development of new air and sea freight products
What You Can Bring To The Role:
- You will currently be in a Business Development role within the freight forwarding sector and looking for a great environment to truly develop your talent.
- Ideally you will have Air or Sea freight experience but Road freight will also be considered.
- Good German and English language skills
- You are familiar with having to generate your own business and know how to professionally influence and conduct successful discussions with decision makers
- You should have first class communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to provide a great customer service experience.
- Well organized able to research and analyze the market and potential future business.
- You possess a positive and resilient demeanor that assist in building robust relationships not only with customers but also your fellow team members.
- You are flexible and willing to travel.
What We Can Offer You:
- Excellent salary ( 13th salary) and an industry leading bonus scheme plus company car and benefits.
- Highly professional sales office support with an award winning CRM system.
- Excellent national and international career and development prospects.
- A future-proof job in a company with innovative strength and economic stability and a business that cares for the environment and green issues with our owner investing in green technology within the aviation industry to reduce our carbon footprint.
- The ability to come up with your own initiatives that will be listened to within our open and friendly culture.
- A highly motivated team with great international and national colleagues.
- Training opportunities and space for personal development.
- Interesting additional benefits (attractive company pension scheme, JobRad, employee discounts)
We look forward to discussing this role, our business and culture in more detail with so if you would like to apply please forward your CV to : iain.campbell@cargo partner.com
For further information on cargo partner please visit our website at:
However to get a real feel for us and our culture please visit our LinkedIn live page to get an insight into our operations and people:
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!