iLogics – Application Development
In this interesting and diversified position as a member of the Integration Competence Center team, you are responsible for the development of company wide integration solutions to drive our IT landscape and enable fast and easy customer onboarding to our IT systems. You are a major participant to our company success and enable further growth through business process automation and data processing.
- Analysis, planning and implementation of system interfaces for B2B business
- Maintenance and support of existing EDI implementations
- Analysis of project requirements together with business analysts and sales
- Technical concept creation for development of EDI workflows suitable for business processes
- Completed education (University, FH, HTL or similar) or relevant professional experience in EDI development and system integration
- Knowledge on handling various data formats (XML, CSV, IDOC, EDIFACT, X12) is an advantage
- Experience with standard EDI tools is an advantage
- Knowledge on programming languages is an advantage
- Self dependent working style and resilience
- Analytical skills, ability to work in a team, accuracy
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Individual training by experienced employees and training through training on the job
- Varied job in a company with innovation and economic solidity
- Excellent working atmosphere in a young and dynamic team in an international environment
- Individual development and career opportunities as well as ongoing training opportunities
- Free company parking
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, a gross annual salary of EUR 32.200,-- will be paid
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!